"What does the BPP have to offer the poor of Belize?" Here is Our Answer
Many people have asked us this question over and over: "What does the BPP have to offer the poor of Belize?"
The short answer is: Empowerment.
Let us explain:
You gave PUDP their chances.
- We went from corruption to grand corruption.
- We went from a peaceful nation to a top murder capital of the world.
- We went from gaining self-governance to dependence and extreme poverty.
Now it's time to give BPP a chance.
- We fought for real Anti-Corruption measures and did not compromise.
- We fought for the integrity of our border and did not compromise.
- We fought against Guatemala incursion and did not compromise.
- We fought against ICJ and did not compromise.
- We fought for a real alternative to ICJ and did not compromise.
We could have bought your votes but we refused special interest money because:
- WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ANTI-CORRUPTION AND GOOD GOVERNANCE.
- WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE BELIZE. WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE YOU.
"We are not here to replace the PUDP. We are here to CHANGE THE SYSTEM."
"What can I do to help?" The BPP needs the financial and human resources to challenge the status quo.
Please, whatever you can do to support us, we will greatly appreciate it.
You can make a direct deposit to our bank account or you can drop off any contribution to our headquarters in Belize City, which is located at #63 Vernon Street, Belize City. Call: 202-2448.
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT IN BELIZE
Atlantic Bank Account
Belize Progressive Party
ONLY with your support we can. Together we will.